Cowhide water-resistant waxy leather and stitched in Nylon thread. Non-Corrosive Lacing.
The Southern Cross Zip is a men’s 150mm lace-up ankle boot with an low-cut scalloped, padded collar for ease of movement also with an industrial grade zipper so you don’t have to worry about tying up laces every day. With a scuff cap to increase the longevity of your boots, the Southern Cross Zip is a popular choice for Construction, Warehouse, Fabricators and Indoor Trades. The Southern Cross Zip has anti-static properties and premium water resistant leather available in wheat nubuck.
- Anti-static properties offer a level of protection against ignition hazards
- Water resistant boots are very resilient when exposed to water increasing longevity of wear
- Steel Toe Caps are often mandatory on many worksites, so these are a popular choice
- Extra tough and durable TPU outsole are suitable for most occupations
- Scuff cap is highly resistant to abrasion and resistant to toe area damage
- Zip sided for any emergency escape route for your foot allowing for quick, easy access
This boot is lined with Baltico®, which is a soft, non-abrasive, hydrophobic material that wicks perspiration away from the foot, enabling the skin to remain cool and dry
FULL INNER SOLE
A full length footbed that is inserted into the footwear to offer additional support and comfort. This footbed is made from soft polyurethane that will retain its shape and thickness throughout the life of the boot
Antistatic Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) outsole for superior wear properties. Heat resistant to 130ºC